- Manufacturer: HJC Helmets
- D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort
using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-V11 Internal Sunshield (Sun Visor): Deploys quick and easy, clear vision, and
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Top vents and 2 step toggle lower
vents; Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet.
- Pinlock ready HJ-36 Visor : Provide 99% UV protection, Anti-Scratch coated.
- Quick, simple, and secure shield ratchet system.
- Moisture-wicking and dry, cool comfort, superior stability.
- Rotational Chinbar allows easy transformation between full face and open face.
- Wearing Mode provides convenient wearing experience.
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable.
- Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
- Chinstrap: Double D-ring.
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyewear
- Comes with Chin curtain and Pinlock lens.
- Speaker pockets: For Bluetooth communication
- Smart HJC READY ( BT sold seperately)
- Weight: XS 4.04 lbs. (1,831g), SM 4.03 lbs. (1,830g, MD 4.07 lbs. (1,846g) , LG
4.09 lbs. (1,856g, XL 4.17 lbs. (1,890g), 2XL 4.15 lbs. (1,881g)
i100 brings a change to your everyday modular helmet. This modular helmet has a full rotation chin bar that can be used in both open and full-face configurations due to the P/J Dual Homologation. An easy-to-use integrated sun visor (Dark Smoke) is cable operated and located on the bottom left side of the shell. This shell is composed of our Advanced Polycarbonate material and is offered in 3 shells from sizes XS up to 2XL for maximum comfort and fitment. It’s also designed and engineered with optimal balance and weight distribution for all-day riding comfort. This helmet is also ready to accept the SMART HJC Bluetooth systems (10B and 20B).