Open Box Customer Return. Helmet is not used was tried on for size only and returned. Helmet will have a 5 year warranty with Shoei.
- Manufacturer: Shoei Helmets
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Expanded rib shapes across the rear enhances strap-holding performance for goggle wearers
- Four shell sizes increase fit options that help comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Extra front intake vents combine with rear exhaust outlet vents and an enlarged neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Cool air passes through the front intake vents, cools the helmet interior, and is exhausted through the rear vents by the force of negative air pressure
- 3D Max-Dry removable liner system material absorbs two times its weight in moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) features special straps under the cheek pads which allow them to be easily removed, so the helmet can be quickly taken off by emergency personnel after an accident
- Aggressively shaped, streamlined V-470 visor is easily installed or removed with three external screws, using the center screw to adjust for optimal visibility
- M.E.D.S (Motion Energy Distribution System), a flexible insert that helps absorb sudden impact to the head in the event of a crash
- Larger mouth piece for improved air intake
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Snell M2020 and DOT approved
Get ready to rumble in the arena with the Shoei VFX-EVO Helmet, the next iteration of the popular VFX-W. The VFX-EVO’s liner incorporates the unique M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), a specially inserted module of the EPS liner designed to absorb sudden impacts by reducing rotational acceleration to the head in the event of a crash. Shoei's in-house testing showed rotational energy to be reduced by 15% in comparison to that of the VFX-W off-road helmet. The shell is constructed with high performance AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Fiber), a combination of fiberglass and organic fibers. The result is a rigid, ultra-lightweight, yet elastic structure.