Gmax is excited to introduce the newest addition to the extensive snowmobile line-up, the all NEW GMAX GM64 Modular Snow Helmet. This helmet is built from the ground up to meet the needs of today snowmobiler.
- Manufacturer: Gmax Helmets
- Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo plastic poly alloy shell.
- Features an all new “Perimeter-Frame-Design” that provides unequaled wind and cold protection that today’s new rider forward snowmobile designs subject the riders to. The perimeter frame design allows for one constant sealing suface for the shi
- “Dual Pivot” modular jaw design allows the flip jaw to rotate further back and low on the crown of the helmet. This increases the line of sight when in the raised position and it lessens fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight acro
- The “squeeze & lift” jaw release design is easy to operate with a gloved hand.
- Features a metal to metal jaw closure.
- Quick detach inner sun shield that is UV400 coated.
- Controls for the inner sun shield are located on the left side and is easily operated by a gloved hand.
- Traditional side chin and forehead vents have been removed. Low profile forehead vents are in place that can be opened and closed easily with a gloved hand to allow individual comfort needs. This helps in keeping snow dust and wind from entering
- State of the Art anti-fog coated, maximum seal double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view and is UV400 coated.
- Removable snap in deluxe breath guard is adjustable and stays with the jaw when raised.
- The deluxe snow chin curtain helps reduce wind and cold air from coming up into the helmet keeping the rider warm and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. This added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- The included interior vent plugs allows the rider to plug off the vent channels locat ed in the styro of the helmet, customizing the air flow for what the conditions may call for.
- Padded D-Ring chin strap with a retention.
- Electric shield versions come with and optional cord clip that attaches to the trim ring of the helmet, this helps to keep the cord out of the riders way.
- Helmet bag included.
Download Owners Manual
Gmax Helmet Sizing Chart
||54cm - 55 cm
||21-1/4” - 21-5/8”
||56 cm - 57 cm
||7” - 7-1/8”
||22” - 22-7/16”
||58 cm - 59 cm
||7-1/4” - 7-3/8”
||22-13/16” - 23-1/4”
||60 cm - 61 cm
||7-1/2” - 7-5/8”
||23-5/8” - 24"
||62 cm - 63 cm
||7-3/4” - 7-7/8”
||24-3/8” - 24-13/16”
||64 cm - 65 cm
||8” - 8-1/8”
||25-3/16” - 25-5/8”
||66 cm - 67 cm
||8-1/4” - 8-3/8”
||26” - 26-3/8”