- Manufacturer: Gmax Helmets
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism.
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell.
- NEW INNER FLIP TINT SUN LENS, with the best anti-fogging coating available today.
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- STATE OF THE ART ANTI-FOG, MAXIMUM SEAL DOUBLE LENS SHIELD COMES WITH ANTI-SCRATCH HARD COATED OUTER LENS FOR A LONGER LASTING CLEAR VIEW.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise.
- SPC TOP FRONT VENTS/INTERIOR AND STYRO DESIGNED FOR CONTROLLED AIR FLOW.
- GMAX “D.E.V.S.” adjustable “Dual Exhaust Venting System” Top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head.
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
- Large Eyeport for improved range of vision.
- DuPont Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Snap-in snowmobile chin curtain for added warmth and quietness.
- Snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding.
- Helmet bag included.
The new modular re-design allows the “flip-jaw” to rotate further back on the crown of the helmet compared to most other modular helmets. The further rotation of the flip jaw not only increases the users line of sight when in the raised position, but it also lessens the user’s fatigue by maintaining an even distribution weight across the helmet.
The 54S uses the GMAX “Ultimate Flip-Up Jaw Breath Guard System”. This system allows the snap in breath guard to remain in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted, thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves to remove a claustrophobic breath guard used by other manufactures.
Gmax Helmet Sizing Chart
||54cm - 55 cm
||21-1/4” - 21-5/8”
||56 cm - 57 cm
||7” - 7-1/8”
||22” - 22-7/16”
||58 cm - 59 cm
||7-1/4” - 7-3/8”
||22-13/16” - 23-1/4”
||60 cm - 61 cm
||7-1/2” - 7-5/8”
||23-5/8” - 24"
||62 cm - 63 cm
||7-3/4” - 7-7/8”
||24-3/8” - 24-13/16”
||64 cm - 65 cm
||8” - 8-1/8”
||25-3/16” - 25-5/8”
||66 cm - 67 cm
||8-1/4” - 8-3/8”
||26” - 26-3/8”