Tough enough to stand atop the peak they're named after, this protective high boot has protective thermo-plastic rubber inserts to keep you comfortable against and firmly connected to your machine. Support on big hits comes courtesy of the semi-rigid poly mesh and 100% cowhide leather upper, and wet weather or water crossings are easily handled by the Hipora® waterproof and breathable liner that will keep water away but also allow sweat to evaporate out. Don't let sore feet or ankles slow you down, these boots will take your riding comfort to new heights.
- Suitable for wet weather riding
- High-wear resistant, waterproof and durable action leather upper
- Comfortable and breathable lining
- Built-in rigid protector in shin plate, reinforcement in ankle, toe and heel areas
- Rubber gear pad.
- Rotary ratchet lace closure provides precise fitting and convenient adjustability
- Double stitched in high-stress areas
- Mono compound natural rubber sole offers excellent grip and natural flex
- Replaceable, anatomic footbed.