Warm, light and thin design that's easy to use with any gloves. FirstGear's Heated Glove Liners can be used on their own or plugged into a heated jacket liner or heat layer shirt.
- Equipped with heat elements keeping the thumb and fingers warm
- Comfortably thin form-fitting stretch fabric minimizes bulk when worn under riding gloves and helps wick moisture
- Coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible and designed to be compatible with other heated apparel
- 11-Watt output per glove liner with .7-Amp draw @ 13.8V.
- Glove Liners are not waterproof; do not use when wet
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.